Fees for foreign students
For the calculation of a personalised annual contribution, foreign students are required to submit an ISEE-U equalised declaration, adopted in cases for which the ISEE-U calculation is not possible. In particular, the following categories must produce this document:
a. foreign students from the EU or resident in OECD countries, not resident in Italy;
b. foreign students from the EU or resident in OECD countries, resident in Italy, not autonomous and with family members residing abroad;
c. students from Italy, residing abroad not registered with AIRE (Registry of Italians Resident Abroad).
In the absence of the aforementioned documentation, students will be required to pay the maximum all-inclusive fee.
Foreign students not coming from the European Union or OECD countries., and not resident in Italy, political refugees, beneficiaries of subsidiary protection, not being able to apply the same verification methods used for Italian students to declarations about the size of the family unit and the income received in the previous year, also due to the multiplicity of tax laws of the various countries of origin and their incompatibility with those in force in Italy, will be required to pay the fees determined according to the following criteria:
- students from countries defined as “particularly poor and developing” (identified by a specific ministerial decree): an annual fee in the amount € 200 shall apply;
- students from non-OECD countries that are not identified by the Ministry of Educations, Research, and University as “particularly poor and developing countries”: an annual fee of € 300 shall apply.
The fees relating to the different types of foreign students referred to in the previous points, but with a university career exceeding the first additional study year (fuori corso), are as follows:
Type A (particularly poor and developing countries)
2 nd and 3 rd additional year (2 and 3 years beyond the duration of the programme) € 600.00
4 th and 5 th additional year (4 and 5 years beyond the duration of the programme) € 900.00
Beyond the 5 th additional year € 1,200.00
Type B (non-OECD countries)
2 nd and 3 rd additional year (2 and 3 years beyond the duration of the programme) € 720.00
4 th and 5 th additional year (4 and 5 years beyond the duration of the programme) € 1,020.00
Beyond the 5 th additional year € 1,320.00
For foreign students participating in programmes based on bilateral agreements, the fees will be that provided for by any such agreements.
The regional tax for the right to higher education and stamp duty shall always added to the fees described in this article.
The ALL-INCLUSIVE Package
As an alternative to the enrolment procedure described in the previous point, UNICAM proposes to foreign students the adoption of an “All-Inclusive” package, which does not require the presentation of the income and property declaration. The All-inclusive package provides for the payment of a total annual fee in the amount of € 6,876, which includes the following:
- the all-inclusive annual fee in the amount of € 720 + € 156 for the regional tax for the right to higher education and the electronic stamp duty; (to be paid separately at the time of registration)
- accommodation at the ERDIS facilities in Camerino (university dorms);
- university cafeteria: two meals a day (excluding the cafeteria closure days);
- assistance in administrative procedures relating to: residence permit, issuing of the Italian tax code, obtaining the healthcare card;
- the services provided by the UNICAM mobility project;
- registration at the University Sports Centre - CUS Camerino;
- other services for students relating to: cultural facilities, access to libraries, access to laboratories, enrolment in Italian language courses and extra-curricular English, German and French courses, with the possibility (in some cases) of obtaining advanced language certifications.
Other and more detailed information on this opportunity is available on the University website and in the student guide.