Enrolment in bachelor’s, master’s, and single-cycle degree programmes
The online enrolment procedure involves the following steps:
1. Registration – by clicking on the link you will access the teaching portal where all the administrative operations concerning the student careers at UNICAM are carried out. At the end of the registration, the credentials will be issued (they will also sent to the personal e-mail address indicated during the procedure). If during this phase, the message “the tax code is already present” appears, it is necessary to contact the staff of the student administration offices;
2. Enrolment (starting from 1 July 2022 at 10:00 a.m.) - once you have obtained the credentials (point 1) go back to the teaching portal and access your private area using the ”login” link.
The procedure requires the following documents to be attached. It’s advisable have them ready before starting the procedure:
a. digital copy of a valid identification document (front / back);
b. passport size photo, the size of the photo must be 35x40mm (Max 30 MB).
From the “Administration Office" menu at the portal, click on “Enrolment/Registration”. The list of phases (check list) that make up this procedure will be displayed. At the bottom of the list, there is the button to continue with the enrolment.
Once the procedure has been completed and all the enrolment data have been confirmed, the fees will be displayed by clicking on the “Payments not received” button. Click on this item to proceed with the online payment through the procedure called: PagoPA.
PLEASE ATTACH ANY DISABILITY CERTIFICATES: during the enrolment procedure, you will also asked to enter any data relating to the disability and to attach specific documentation
PLEASE ATTACH SPECIFIC SELF-CERTIFICATIONS FOR THE EXEMPTION REQUESTS:
1. discount for siblings enrolled at a university in the Marche region (form link);
2. exemption for working students (form link );
3. exemption for parents (form link)
4. exemption for damages suffered following the 2016 earthquake: ordinance of condemnation and self-certification of residence.
FOR STUDENTS IN POSSESSION OF A FOREIGN DEGREE, IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE ENROLMENT PROCEDURE TO DELIVER TO THE STUDENT ADMINISTRATION OFFICE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT OF THE QUALIFICATION PRESENTED FOR THE ENROLMENT, TOGETHER WITH THE RELEVANT DECLARATION OF VALUE, AND OFFICIAL TRANSLATION